Change in Circumstances
If you find your financial circumstances change during your contract, help and support is on hand.
It is important that you let us know at the earliest opportunity by contacting our Customer Support team. Once they understand your situation they can give you the most suitable advice. They are available on 0800 085 1744* between 9.00am and 5.00pm, Monday to Friday.
Alternatively you can contact us by email.
Money Worries – Make a budget plan
If you’re having financial difficulties you may find it useful to make a budget plan, as this can help you to:
- Increase control over your money
- Provide an early warning for potential problems
- Become aware of what is coming in and what is going out
- Decide in advance how your money will work for you
- Determine how much surplus income you have
MoneyHelper provides a free online budget planner and advice on how to complete a budget plan.
You may benefit from one of these sources of free and independent advice:
The Money Helper
This is an impartial service set up by the government to provide information and advice on a wide range of personal financial matters, including debt and borrowing.
Turn2us helps people in financial need gain access to welfare benefits, charitable grants and other financial help.
This organisation provides a wide range of advice and support to anyone experiencing a mental health problem and their website contains a section on financial help for individuals.
Losing someone close to you can be very difficult. In addition to the emotional upheaval of coping with a death, you may also need to take care of financial matters. Find out how we can support you here.
We are here to help, and we promise that we will:
- Provide the necessary training to our staff so they can deal with your situation efficiently.
- Allow you reasonable time to work out a repayment plan.
- Not charge additional fees while you are creating a repayment plan and making the agreed repayments.
- Take your individual situation into consideration when advising you of available options.
*Calls from UK landlines and mobiles are free